Why Choose Us
Little Explorers Constitution
OUR PROMISE TO YOUR CHILD
- We promise to greet you with open arms and a warm smile each and every morning.
- We promise to provide you with exciting, fun and challenging learning activities each and every day.
- We promise never to forget the importance of play and the magic of your imagination.
- We promise to listen to you, laugh with you, and appreciate you for the wonderful you, you are!
OUR PROMISE TO OUR PARENTS
- We promise to provide your child with a warm, nurturing, colorful learning experience.
- We promise to reinforce nice manners, good hygiene and the benefits of teamwork.
- We promise to listen to you, work with you, to create for you the learning experience that best suits your family’s needs.
MY PROMISE TO MY TEACHERS
- I promise to provide you with a fun, challenging, rewarding teaching experience.
- I promise to support you, encourage your creativity and to appreciate your dedication to the children, their families and to me.
- I promise to listen to you, value your insights and to work with you so that we will always cherish the warm, nurturing environment that defines Little Explorers.
Little Explorers Curriculum & Programs
Pre-school & Daycare Gallery
Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees are based on the child’s age and the chosen schedule. Please fill out the contact form or call us directly so we can help provide all the information regarding our scheduling and classes for the upcoming season. Each year my staff and I assess our goals based on feedback we receive from both children and their parents, over the course of the past school year. We then modify policy, curriculum and schedules to better suit our family’s needs. However, our constitution never changes.
Ask About Our Summer Program
Summer information will be posted two months prior to the beginning of the summer program. Summer months include July and/or August. More information will be provided at the appropriate time.
What Our Parents Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank You for Inquiring About Little Explorers
As a mom of four children I realize the struggle of balancing family duties and work demands simultaneously. That’s why at Little Explorers we create a warm, stress free environment for your child to thrive in. Our class size is small so that each child gets one on one attention, a tremendous amount of love, and nurture.
If you come in for a tour you will notice our students are busy learning, giggling with a classmate or conversing with their teacher. We want all our students to be happy, healthy and eager to come to school each day!
If after reading our school’s literature you think Little Explorers is a good fit for you and your family please contact me to schedule a tour. I look forward to meeting you!
Director and Mom